Black line rotors use premium casting to provide the ultimate performance rotor. With Molybdenum, Chromium and a high carbon content, they offer increased hardness and temperature stability. The result is a rotor that is well suited to he abrasive nature of racing brake pads and those found on European sports cars. Excellent wear resistance and stopping power make these ideal for high performance racing applications as well as sports and performance cars.
These performance rotors are coated in a black resulting in a protective barrier that helps prevent rust and offers and sleek high-end look.
All WaveSpec Performance Rotors are machined and coated in the U.S.A.
Rotors are listed individually - be sure to choose 2 from the quantity menu if you are purchasing a pair.
WaveSpec SUB031BL rotors fit the rear of the following vehicles:
- 2013 Subaru BRZ - Vented Rear Rotors
- 2014 Subaru BRZ - Vented Rear Rotors
- 2015 Subaru BRZ - Vented Rear Rotors
- 2016 Subaru BRZ - Vented Rear Rotors
- 2017 Subaru BRZ - non-Performance Package
- 2018 Subaru BRZ - non-Performance Package
- 2019 Subaru BRZ - non-Performance Package
- 2013 Scion FR-S
- 2014 Scion FR-S
- 2015 Scion FR-S
- 2016 Scion FR-S
- 2017 Toyota 86
- 2018 Toyota 86
- 2019 Toyota 86 non-Brembo
- 2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT & 3.6R
- 2011 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT & 3.6R
- 2012 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT & 3.6R
- 2013 Subaru Legacy 3.6R
- 2014 Subaru Legacy 3.6R
- 2010 Subaru Outback 3.6R
- 2011 Subaru Outback 3.6R
- 2012 Subaru Outback 3.6R
- 2013 Subaru Outback 3.6R
- 2014 Subaru Outback 3.6R