We want you to love your rotors but we understand that stuff happens. Whether you need to arrange for warranty support or to return your order, we are here to help.
Orders are processed quickly, making it almost impossible to cancel an order before it is shipped. Please make sure your order is correct before checkout. To request an order cancellation, please fill out this form as quickly after placing your order as possible. Note: We will charge a 20% restocking fee for cancelled orders.
Our mistake: If you received your shipment and it does not match what you ordered, please fill out this form. We will give you instructions for returning the order and will make it right.
You changed your mind: We get it – sometimes you get a little buyer’s remorse. We accept returns within 90 days of delivery for products that have not been installed. If you would like to return an item, please fill out this form.
- Fill out this form.
- Repack your unused/uninstalled products in their original packaging using indestructible packing tape.
- Write the RGA (Return Goods Authorization) number we provide on the outside shipping box. Packages without RGA will be rejected upon delivery attempt.
- Ship package using a carrier of your choice – we recommend one that offers tracking and insurance.
- Please be aware that we cannot be responsible for returned parts until we have signed for receipt of the package.
- We will credit you the purchase price less shipping and 20% restocking fee.
- WaveSpec will not pay for, or provide, any labor or materials which may be necessary to remove a product or install a replacement product.
LIMITED WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
WaveSpec warrants to the original purchaser of this product (“Purchaser”) that this product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of purchase or for 3,000 miles of use of the product, whichever occurs first. If a defect in workmanship or materials is found in a product that has been PROPERLY INSTALLED, USED and MAINTAINED in the type of vehicle prescribed, the product will be exchanged by WaveSpec free of charge.
This warranty is void and WaveSpec is not responsible for any costs of repair or replacement of any products or any damages caused by a product which has been subjected to misuse, abuse, improper application, improper installation, accident or normal wear, or for any product which has been repaired or altered by persons not expressly authorized or certified in writing by WaveSpec to do so. This warranty does not extend or apply to any product where the identifying symbol of which has been removed, defaced, or changed. Any components manufactured by any supplier other than WaveSpec which are sold herewith are covered only by the warranty made by the manufacturer of such components. In no event shall such a warranty be more extensive in any manner than the limited WaveSpec product warranty above.
This warranty does not cover, and WaveSpec will not pay for, or provide, any labor or materials which may be necessary to remove a product or install a replacement product. This warranty is limited to the exchange of the product only, when returned with the original purchase receipt in accordance with WaveSpec’s terms and conditions of sale. No person is authorized by WaveSpec to modify or add to this warranty.